Ads by AdGenta
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Bids for starring in a horror-themed films and the Pana with high salaries, do not make Ade Fitri Kirana ngiler you drool, easygoing accept that role. Recognized woman born in Bandung, January 5, 1981 was, he had refused several offers to play movies. The reason, he had jumped into love scene. "I was offered three films, but all must be open-aperture. Obviously I refused. In fact, it's time to time signatures and contracted in the middle of the road but I was told the scene topless. That's a lesson for me. I still have family, I feel sorry for mothers day , "she said.

About the role of a sexy, Fitri said, that there is a limit and not only seen from the appearance of clothing that shows her body curves. "Mini skirt and tank top could still accept me, sexy is not meant to spend all. Section could be from the way we talk, think do not have to be open. Don’t too vulgar, normally limited to it," said cast the colossal movie titled Jaka Tarub, Jaka Tingkir and Angling Darma and this.

Rather than accept an offer for the love scene and topless, the woman who claimed to have recognized pursue acting after sitting on the bench this first school, more interested in playing evil characters. "I prefer my antagonist, could be a rebound, I'm basically not a grumpy, when we are angry, at the moment we can luapkan shooting everything," she said.


Ads by AdGenta

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Followers

Ads by AdGenta
Powered by Blogger.

Top Actress Indonesian

Trio Macan-Lebaran become the most important moment to gather with family. Likewise with Lia Ladysta, Ayu Terra and Yeni Anggraeni incorporated in the three tigers they took to going home to my hometown in East Java ============================ Andi Soraya fear with trust in the National Commission for Child Protection (PA) associated with the South Jakarta District Court summons is not a good reason. Because, the problem child may not be associated with the legal issues that hit this ex-lover Steve Emmanuel....
Site Meter